Safe & Nutritious Food @ School
Scheme for Empanelment of Master Trainers, Training & Capacity Building, IEC, FSSAI
Launch of a programme aimed at creating awareness on food safety in the Indian schools
2. the Assignment
FSSAI is looking to identify and shortlist/empanel trainers (either as an organization or individual) who may be asked to undertake the following:
· Development and/or dissemination of training content to teachers/educators to create awareness among school students at a primary & middle level.
· Provide training at national and regional level.
The objective of this document is to provide indicative information about the scope of work. The detailed terms and conditions will be provided only to successful candidates (herein referred as “Applicants”) as per the selection parameters provided in this scheme.
Submission of a proposal in response to this notice shall be deemed to have been done after careful study and examination of this document with full understanding of its terms, conditions and implications.
1) Individuals/others are eligible to apply provided they possess the following:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in any of the following - science, nutrition, microbiology, food technology, home science, behavioural science
· Relevant teaching/training skills/experience
· Good writing/reporting skills in English.
· Working knowledge of Hindi and/or regional language will be an advantage.
3.2 Specific tasks for Master Trainers
· Deliver training sessions on theory and practice on the application of basic food safety to teachers.
· Evaluate the trainees prior to and at the end of each session to assess progress.
· Prepare a detailed report after each training session.
4 Conditions of Implementation
· Activities to be conducted at any geographical location in India as determined by FSSAI.
· The individual, once empanelled, should be available to attend the meetings as & when required with reference to content development, and should also be able to travel to the training sites, as a trainer.
4.2 Timing and travel
· The start date for all tasks under this activity will be decided by FSSAI.
· The empanelled individuals may be required to work across various locations pan India based on the training calendar.
4.3 Commercial terms and conditions
· At the time of assignment of a particular work, the individual will be provided with work order specifying the duties required to be performed; the number of working days required and the remuneration to be paid.
· The empanelled individual may be required to work across various locations pan India based on the training calendar.
· For travel to training locations other than base city (outstation/project sites); he/she will be entitled to reimbursement of travel expenses from his/her place of residence, on submission of actual bills as per approved guidelines.
· For travel to training locations other than base city (outstation/project sites); he/she will be entitled to reimbursement of accommodation expenses as per approved guidelines.
· All activities will be subject to review & audit by FSSAI.
4.4 Application Procedure
Interested individuals/organisations can forward their application in a duly filled in Application Form (Form 1) on the following email id: email@example.com ,in case of any query, please call on 011-23210238
· All supporting documents, as advised by FSSAI, will need to be produced by the shortlisted organisations as and when required by FSSAI
· No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current organisation/employer
· All applications must be received by post, courier or email on or before 13November 2016.
· This is an open process, wherein empanelment of individuals will take place as and when required.
4.5 Evaluation of Applications
· The specific engagement and its tenure will depend on the requirements of the project and mutual discussion and agreement at the time of assignment of work.
· Names of the first list of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website by 25November2016.
5 Right to Terminate the Process
· FSSAI may terminate the scheme procedure at any time without assigning any reason.
· FSSAI does not guarantee nor makes any commitment, express or implied, that experts/professionals/organisations once empanelled, would get the assignment.
· This scheme does not constitute an offer by FSSAI.